Re: Add POSTFIX package

Thomas De Schampheleire-3
Hi,

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 4:21 PM, ilranzani
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is possible to include the postfix (http://www.postfix.org/) package in
> Buildroot?
>
> I cross-compile with success the 2.7.1 version (for mini 2440), using the
> path/compilator/libraries of buildroot 11.08 rc2.
>
> --- But to include in buildroot needs the configure.ac or configure.in
> file!!!
>
> --- the package also fails during extraction (it is a normal .tar.gz, and
> works outside buildroot)
>
> Thanks 4 any help!!! :working:

It's fairly easy to add packages to buildroot, particularly packages
based on autotools.
There is documentation on how to do this here:
http://buildroot.uclibc.org/buildroot.html#autotools-tutorial

I suggest you give it a try and let us know if you encounter problems.
In that case, please provide some more information, like error
messages etc.

Best regards,
Thomas