MIPS32 toolchain with NPTL support

Rajeev Bansal-2
Greetings,

I am looking for a Linux cross toolchain for MIPS32 architecture with NPTL support, so please help me how can I build it or from where I can get it? I came to know uclibc doesn't have the support for NPTL, so glibc will also OK for me.

Thanks
Rajeev Bansal

Re: MIPS32 toolchain with NPTL support

Thomas Petazzoni-2
Hi,

Le Mon, 9 Mar 2009 18:51:08 -0700,
"Rajeev Bansal" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> I am looking for a Linux cross toolchain for MIPS32 architecture with
> NPTL support, so please help me how can I build it or from where I can
> get it? I came to know uclibc doesn't have the support for NPTL, so
> glibc will also OK for me.

Buildroot only allows to generate uclibc-based toolchains. You may want
to try crosstool-ng
<http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/dokuwiki/projects/crosstool>.

Sincerly,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
consulting, training and support.

Re: MIPS32 toolchain with NPTL support

Rajeev Bansal-2
Thanks a lot for your help. I will definitely try this.

Thanks
Rajeev Bansal.

"Rajeev Bansal" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> I am looking for a Linux cross toolchain for MIPS32 architecture with
> NPTL support, so please help me how can I build it or from where I can
> get it? I came to know uclibc doesn't have the support for NPTL, so
> glibc will also OK for me.

Buildroot only allows to generate uclibc-based toolchains. You may want to try crosstool-ng <http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/dokuwiki/projects/crosstool>.

Sincerly,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers and embedded Linux development, consulting, training and support.
http://free-electrons.com